Lockdown 4.0 has started in the country with new rules. many activities are still banned, some activities have been started. However, relaxation of lockdown is given with some conditions.
Ministry Of health issued some guidelines for the offices and work places see the guidelines
- It is necessary to maintain distance between employees in the office. And a distance of 1 meter is necessary for many things including seating arrangement.
- Cover the mouth with a mask or cloth.
- Clean the hands at short intervals with soap or hand sanitizer.
- It is mandatory to inform the local administration about this in case of illness.
- Cover the mouth while sneezing or coughing.
- Use caution when going to office. Avoid touching things in public places.
- If someone gets corona infection in an office, then it is necessary to disinfect where the infected person went in the last 48 hours. Work can be started after disinfecting. No need to seal entire part of office or building.
- In case of multiple cases of corona in an office or building, the entire office will be sealed for 48 hours. Till that office is disinfected and declared safe, everyone will have to work from home.